Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Geat day for Snow Shoes!

Today turned out not so bad, at least it wasn't -12 degrees like a couple days ago.  Even the sun popped out from behind the clouds for a short time.  I got out for a snow shoe walk, not as long as I planned whereas my body is not conditioned of late!  The above photo I took standing at the mouth of an old woods road that runs through our property and looking back at our home.  The photo below I just turned myself around and looked down the woods road.  I made a loop through the old apple orchard on our property and back to the house, huffing and puffing, I might add!

It is spitting snow now here and depends on the track of this next storm as to just how much snow we will get.  More than likely my tracks will be covered and I will have to do it again!

Enjoy and stay warm!
Coppertop


2 comments:

  1. Ah, the old track of the storm! Pretty pics, Coppertop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update - this last one went out to sea and we only got about 3 inches. Boy MA,NY and CT got hammered though.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are Welcomed!