Sunday, February 26, 2012

Re-modeling & Crocheting

Of late I have been working on my web sites, including this blog, remodeling and condensing.  Your welcome to take a look here at E-liz Treasures

When not working on the computer I have been keeping up with orders on eBay for hand crocheted hats.  New this season, I started making a man’s warm beanie (100% acrylic yarn) and it has become a best seller for me. I make it in two sizes and many colors.  You can take a peek here at my E-liz Treasures eBay Store.  While there be sure to check out my feedback, I’m proud to say they have been good and it warms my heart as I strive to make a quality item and to provide a pleasant transaction.

 UPDATE: as of April 2016 I no longer sell items on eBay.

Here are pictures of this popular beanie shown in Grey Heather and the Teen/Adult size (Small/Medium).  It is also made in a larger size for Large/XLarge.  

You can wear down over the ears or fold up the cuff to wear over the ears.
Popular colors:




 Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  Have a wonderful day and enjoy!
Coppertop

Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Rick. Hope you have had a good winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Site looks great, Liz. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and I love these hats :) thank you Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear that Anna, your quite welcome! I should comment that the ladies can wear these hats as well.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are Welcomed!