Thursday, May 10, 2012

Tom Turkey

I thought my day was going to go by without a chance to give another try at using the Aperture setting on my Nikon D90.  They day had been quite gloomy with heavy rain through most of it.  But, early evening the sun broke out and everything brightened up nicely.

At 7:40PM this Tom Turkey made an appearance in our field.  He was really handsome strutting facing our home but by the time I got the camera on tripod in front of the double siding doors he had started to wander off and only gave his side and back view!  I was very pleased with the photo results though and have posted them below, I hope you enjoy them if even it is a just a wild turkey! 

May you have a relaxing evening and super nice day tomorrow!  Enjoy!
Coppertop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are Welcomed!